If you want your influence to go beyond a changed habit or a temporarily improved bottom line, this leadership development presentation is for you. It introduces a unique leadership model that’s focused on the greatest serving leader of all time—Jesus of Nazareth. Participants discover the power of leading from the basis of vision, relational influence, and service. Designed for business and non-profit leaders, this interactive workshop will help you develop and enhance your serving leadership skills.
In this 3-4 hour presentation, I will help you learn:
- Where the leadership journey begins.
- How leading the few can impact the many.
- When to lead from the top and when to flip the pyramid upside down for maximum results.
- How to ground your leadership in humility.
- Ways to focus on the greater good of others.
- How to develop a compelling vision based on the serving leadership point of view of Jesus.
- Why people resist change and how to help them.
- How to adjust your leadership style when developing others.
- What disciplines are needed for sustaining long-term success.
Click HERE to invite me to speak to your company on Serving Leadership.
Click HERE for an example of a customizable poster advertising this event.