Imagine a company environment where employees are both motivated and positive about their work. With high morale there’s greater efficiency and better results.
In this 3-4 hour presentation, I unpack why monetary incentives are not enough to keep your employees engaged. I reveal how to take your company to the next level by creating a better working environment. This presentation has the following objectives:
- Understand how both leadership and management contribute to a positive working environment.
- Consider the five levels of leadership and how to transition up.
- Discuss the fundamental needs of each person and how to meet them.
- Figure out what makes people “tick” and how to engage them.
- Understand the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivators.
- Look at the difference between what the data and science says and what business actually does.
- Realize why incentives sometimes lead to poorer performance.
- Recognize the value in creating opportunities for autonomy and self-direction over continued practices of micro-management.
- Discuss solutions when employees drain company energy with their negativity, cynicism, discontent, or need for constant supervision.
- Understand why motivation is lost and how to regain it.
Click HERE to invite me to speak to your company on Employee Engagement.
Click HERE to see an example of a customizable poster advertising this event.